Thursday, July 29, 2010

Side Affects Of Sweet N Low

...

Hello my friends!
As you've probably seen, I have some problems while posting .... I'll get not just the do everything, because I simply lack the time to do. I beg you not nagging all the time around ... I'll give genuine effort to do anything! I always try at least to make anything, no matter how I feel at the moment, okay! Joanna and I think it has to Miley schmeiser News from the list because I could not use at least as much time to also look for more Miley News ....
But if you will not stop all the time on our Page start hacking away, that here nothing happens, then we close the page and ready. I think you do not want it real.
Please understand. We are already looking for new news poster but it logs containing no ..... sorry then you have to wait sometimes you know when I am and what I post.

Thank you, Tanya xoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment