Thursday, July 29, 2010

Green Green Uncensored Free English

SELENA: I AM SORRY

Selena has on her Facebook page a new blog entry posted. OMG! She is so cute! She loves her fans very much and that's what love will also be their fans in it. She is so great ne person. Gutte improvement.
Hey guys, I think most of you know that my voice is gone and that I had to cancel some of my upcoming shows. After two weeks of my promo tour with Joey, I had a sudden pain in my neck of the many speeches. As soon as I was at home, I visited my doctor and he told me that I have irritated my vocal cords. He wrote me drugs and wanted to see me in a few days again, when I came back then it was my voice has become even worse. He told me that I have to cancel my shows and not even allowed to speak first.

but I felt totally bad gigging because I can not. I asked the doctor to give me more medicine for me to make known the shows anyway, but I would lose my voice completely and have permanent damage. I unfortunately had to give up and agree, but I will again do well. We do that best to lay all the shows and will make a 2-hour Meet & Greet in every city that we have forgotten, when I come back. We also try to find out who wanted to come to the shows so we can give you all the new tickets for new shows. I'm really very sorry for everything and I hope I see you all when I'm feeling better.

The show in Columbus, IH has already been laid on the 6th November.

The shows that were canceled:
Delaware State Fair 7/28/10
in Lilith Fair tour Holmdel, NJ 7 / 31 and Hartford, CT 8 / 01

I'm really sorry!

I love you all and it can not wait to see you. Thank you understand me, that means so much.

Sel

Credit: Selena-Demi-Web.com <3

has also Selena of 7,000,000 (million fans) mark at Facebook exceeded.





Source: selenagomez.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment