Sunday, August 1, 2010

Modern Dance Costumes For Sale

Selena holds hands with Joey!

Birthday Joey King got punched ear holes - and they had the assistance of her sister Selena movie really necessary!

Today Joey King is eleven years old - and exactly a year ago there was for them an exciting birthday surprise!

Joey and Selena Gomez (18) had just turned "sister heart - Ramona's wild world" (Release date: 14 October) - and of course accompanied Sel Joey also pierce the ear holes. Joey posted a video on Youtube now and wrote:

had "Last year I spent my tenth birthday with my family and Selena! I got punched ear holes and all have helped me, to endure. "For Joey had can see quite scared of the procedure!

In the video, one that she had to cry with excitement even. But in the end Joey was nevertheless totally proud - and happy about their new ear plugs Look at the clip here:





Source: bravo.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment