Friday, February 5, 2010

Urination Frequency During Period



Hey guys, first
I apologize that I have not posted anything recently, but I did not fare so well - both medically and mentally.
was on Tuesday of the death of my Dad. He is last year on 2 Died in February and takes me the whole thing is still very. I hope you understand. And I'm also sick
yet. I have a fever, cough, runny nose and so ...

Well, now I'm back on and have new pictures for you:)
on Wednesday (03/02/2010) was seen in Vanessa West Hollywood . It has been changed on the wheel of her car. The scratches you could not see in previous images.
And on Wednesday were Zanessa then also together at a Lakers game . And ... aww, the pictures are sooo cute ^ ^
NBA Game Lakers vs. Charlotte Bobcats (03/02/2010)

Out in West Hollywood (03/02/2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment